10 Reasons Why Goofy is my hero!


`   As long as I can remember Goofy has been my favorite. I even got a Goofy tattoo about 5 years ago! 

1)  Charming

            Not even Prince Charming himself can match the charm of Goofy. He is a true gentleman. 

2) Openly flawed

            He is far from perfect and always lets us know! 

3) Reminds me of my Dad 

            It's true. If you've ever met my Dad they have lots of similarities! 

4) Bill Farmer

            The voice actor has been Goofy since before I was born. I am not looking forward to his retirement. I have met him twice. The first time we met we talked at least 10 minutes. I asked questions and he just sat and answered. He even asked me questions. Just a super friendly guy. The second time he was busier but still chatted about 30 seconds and was just as friendly. I think Goofy is blessed to have such a kind man help him out! 

5) Loyal

            He is very loyal to those in his life. He sticks like glue. 

6) Good intentions

            Goofy messes up all the time in a grand way! But his intentions are from a pure heart! 

7) A Goofy Movie 8) Goof Troop 9) The shorts

            I love anything Goofy is in. A Goofy Movie is top-notch! I adore it! Who doesn't love Powerline? #121. Growing up every Saturday I remember watching Goof Troop on ABC. And those classic shorts like "How to play Baseball', "How to Fish" and "How to Ski" all comedic gold! I could talk forever about all the wonderful shorts! 

10) Comedic genius 

            The Goofy yell alone is iconic. 









Comments