Mulan is 25: My connection to 'Mulan'

 



  This is a short and sweet post; but I just thought this was neat to share. 

25 years ago, I went to the theatre for the first time! I saw "Mulan", and this set off one of my favorite hobbies. I love going to the theatre. Very rarely is a movie as good as when it's on the big screen! I even got to work at a movie theater for 6 months! 

    So, at age 8 I saw Mulan and 25 years later I think it is a great film. I have some cool connections to this movie. When I worked at Walt Disney World, I worked with one lady who worked on this movie. She did the painting. Also, one day I got to teach a class in the building where Mulan was made. Then my last job with the company I went to the bathroom in that building because it was so close. How many people can say they've been in the building of the first movie they saw in theatre? Very few! I am one lucky guy! 

    

Comments